Symonds Media LLC, a Limited Liability Company organized under the laws of the state of Wyoming, and doing business as Snagoo operate the website of, and the services provided through, www.Snagoo.com, as well as various associated social media forum (collectively referred to as "the Service", "Snagoo", or "Company"). Part of the Service includes opportunities to complete surveys and participate in market research and competitions for various prizes and rewards, as outlined through the Service. By their natures, surveys and market research initiatives involve users voluntarily providing information to a dynamic list of clients regarding their demographic information, which may include gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual identity, and market preferences. Participation in these surveys, research initiatives, and competitions is completely voluntary and by signing up to participate in them, you are "Opting-in" to sharing the information you provide with the client companies, as well as for other legitimate purposes as outlined below, however users are not eligible for prizes or awards from Snagoo without completing such surveys and initiatives. If you choose to participate and complete the surveys and initiatives and further choose to provide such information, you are consenting to the collection, use, processing, maintenance of the information as well as transfer of the information to such clients at whose requests such surveys and/or initiatives were issued. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of Snagoo website visitors and service users.
- data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- small pieces of data stored on a User's device.
- a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
- any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
What We Collect
We collect information about you if and when you register with us, complete a survey on www.Snagoo.com or place a reward order. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete member surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions.
Information You Give Us
We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender, age, ethnicity and occupation), and other information you directly give us on our Site.
User Account and Contact Information: This is information used to identify or contact you. Examples of such information would be email address, and first and last name. For example, in order to create your account, we ask for a first and last name, in addition to your email. We also use this information in tandem with a password to authenticate you when you log in to the Service.
Transaction Information: Information related to transactions you conduct on Snagoo, including when you start a survey or complete a survey. These functions are linked to the Service we provide on our site. For example, we store information on when you are credited for a survey, so we can credit your account.
Information Automatically Collected
We may log usage data about your use of our website and services. The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, mobile advertising ID, and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency, and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is Google Analytics. This usage data may be processed for the purpose of analyzing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is for our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help our Site, or another website, to recognize your device the next time you visit. For example, cookies can help us to remember your username and preferences, analyze how well our Site is performing, or even allow us to recommend content we believe will be most relevant to you.
- To provide the service you have asked for. Some cookies are essential so you can navigate through the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we would not be able to provide the services you’ve requested. For example, some cookies allow us to identify subscribers and ensure they can access the subscription only pages. If a subscriber opts to disable these cookies, the user will not be able to access all of the content that a subscription entitles them to. These cookies don't gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet. Essential cookies keep you logged in during your visit, ensure that when you add something to the online shopping basket, it's still there when you get to the checkout and make it possible to navigate through the website smoothly (session cookies).
- To improve your browsing experience. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make, such as your language or region and they provide improved features. These cookies will help remembering your preferences and settings, including marketing preferences, remembering if you've filled in certain forms, so you're not asked to do it again, remembering if you've been to the site before and restricting the number of times you're shown a particular advertisement. We might also use these cookies to highlight Site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the Site.
- Analytics. To improve your experience on our Site, we like to keep track of what pages and links are popular and which ones don't get used so much to help us keep our sites relevant and up to date. It's also very useful to be able to identify trends of how people navigate (find their way through) our sites and if they get error messages from web pages. This group of cookies, often called “analytics cookies” are used to gather this information. These cookies don't collect information that identifies you. The information collected is anonymous and is grouped with the information from everyone else’s cookies. We can then see the overall patterns of usage rather than any one person’s activity. Analytics cookies only record activity on the site you are on and they are only used to improve how a website works.
- We may also use “affiliate” cookies. Some of our web pages will contain promotional links to other companies’ sites. If you follow one of these links and then register with or buy something from that other site, a cookie is sometimes used to tell that other site that you came from one of our sites. That other site may then pay us a small amount for the successful referral.
- Our emails may contain a single, campaign-unique “web beacon pixel” to tell us whether our emails are opened and verify any clicks through to links or advertisements within the email. We may use this information for purposes including determining which of our emails are more interesting to users, to query whether users who do not open our emails wish to continue receiving them and to inform our advertisers in aggregate how many users have clicked on their advertisements. The pixel will be deleted when you delete the email. If you do not wish the pixel to be downloaded to your device, you should select to receive emails from us in plain text rather than HTML.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
Use of Personal Information
We collect information about you to process your reward orders, manage your account, and to make available market research surveys that we think may be of interest to you.
We use your information that is voluntarily submitted through the website in order to bring you surveys from third-party survey companies. If you agree to the usage of the site, we shall pass on your personal information to the third-party companies so they may offer you their products and services.
We use your personal information as follows:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
We may process your personal data that are provided in the course of the use of our services. The source of the service data is you and your usage of the site. The service data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to provide us with their personal information without parent or guardian consent. If you are under the age of 18, do not send any information about yourself to us or signup for an account.
In the event we learn that we collected personal information from anyone under the age of 18, and do not have a parent or guardian's consent, we will dispose of that information in accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under the age of 18 years old has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com
and we will take steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our systems.
Sharing of Personal Information
Please be advised that the Service provides information submitted voluntarily by Users, including personally identifiable and demographic information, to client companies. In exchange for the information, Users are eligible to receive rewards and prizes. To that end, we may share your personal information as follows:
We may share your personal information with market research and survey sampling companies in order for you to receive survey opportunities that fit your demographic. Such information may include, without limitation, Gender, Marital Status, Household Income, Age, Ethnicity and Occupation information. Please see the section below titled "Survey Communication" for more information. You can opt out at any time. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
We may share information to comply with laws.
We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purpose set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal submitted data to our third-party survey providers and advertisers as reasonably necessary for the purpose of obtaining surveys or advertisement offers.
Snagoo may share your personal information and/or social-demographic information, including, without limitation, a unique identification number ("UID"), postal code, region, province, gender, marital status, education, ethnicity/race (where permitted by applicable law), employment related information, non-personally identifiable information on household members, consumer product and service usage and ownership (e.g., computers, cars, mobile devices, video games, etc.), home ownership, pet ownership, employment information (e.g., title, role, travel, industry, etc.), mobile advertising id and social grade, with third-party sample/market research ("Third-Party MR") companies for the following purposes:
- Identifying client survey opportunities that you may be eligible for through the Third-Party MR Companies;
- Disclosing such data elements to clients of the Third-Party MR Companies for audience measurement services;
- Appending such data elements to completed client surveys and delivering the appended survey data to clients of the Third-Party MR Company(ies) for analytical or research purposes; and
If you are eligible for a client survey opportunity offered through a Third-Party MR Company, the Third-Party MR Company will provide your unique identification number and a survey link to us and we will invite you to participate in the client survey through surveys shown on the site or via email. We will not share your name, email address, or phone number with the Third-Party MR Companies.
If you have any questions about this data sharing please contact use at firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can opt-out by contacting our support team on your account page.
Based on the email and demographic information that you provide us, we may occasionally send you survey opportunities from our partners and clients by email or display surveys to you upon your logging into Snagoo.com. To opt out from receiving any survey opportunities, please visit https://www.Snagoo.com/unsubscribe
or follow the opt out link in any email that you receive from Snagoo.com.
Information Choices and Changes
By virtue of the nature of the Service, you acknowledge that by creating an account and participating in surveys, you are opting-in to receiving communications from the Service. Our emails contain instructions on how to "opt-out." To opt out, please visit https://www.Snagoo.com/unsubscribe
. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include transactional emails about your accounts.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Personal information you provide to us is stored on a password protected server accessible only by administrators. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site because any transmission of information over the Internet has its inherent risks. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. You are responsible for keeping your login credentials, if any, confidential.